How to prepare for Intrastat reports
INTRASTAT is the system for collecting information and producing statistics on the dispatches and arrivals of goods between countries of the European Union. The following details are required of each transaction:
- Description of the goods
- Commodity code of the goods
- Quantity and value of the goods
- Delivery terms
- Country code of departure and arrival
- Shipping costs
In order to prepare your data for the Intrastat reportings, please follow the following steps:
- Log into your Hellotax software account.
- Go to Products in the menu on the left.
- Make a product search with blank filters.
- Export the product list.
- Fill out all missing fields. Be aware: if you do not set up your product values, all your reports will be impacted. This can lead to wrong data in your reports.
After the correction - import products from file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.