What is the EORI number?
EORI stands for “Economic Operators Registration and Identification” number. It is EU registration and identification number for businesses which import or export goods into or out of the EU. The EORI number is one common type of identification number across the EU. One business can have only one EORI number.
Who can register an EORI number for?
we offer it in the following countries, only for non-EU companies.
We also offer it in DE, but through our partners, for more information, please contact your Account Manager.
How much does an EURI number cost?
99 EUR (might differ for DE, please see above)
How much time does it take to get an EORI number?
How does an EORI number look like?
The EORI number consists of two parts:
- Country code of the issuing Member State
- Code or number that is unique in the Member State
Who needs the EORI number?
Any business or individual, who is established in the EU as an economic operator, needs to have a EORI number. A non-EU economic operator needs to be assigned n EORI number.
How do I get the EORI number?
- EU members: The EORI number can be obtained from the national customs authority from the country where the business or individual is established.
- non-EU members: Businesses should request the assignment of an EORI number to the customs authorities of the EU country responsible for the place where they first lodge a declaration.
- Please be aware: for non-EU members hellotax can not obtain a German EORI number. This can be only done by a Tax Agent.
Where can an EORI number be checked?
All EORI numbers can be checked in the online register.